ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.

Welcome. The new version of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) was launched in June 2007. ITIL V3 primarily describes the Service Lifecycle of IT Service Management.

The latest version (ITIL V3) is compassed of the five core volumes:
1. Service Strategy
2. Service Design
3. Service Transition
4. Service Operation
5. Continual Service Improvement

This site was set up to help you friends who are going to give their ITIL Exams and need practice papers to test their competence. Hope these ITIL V3 Exam Papers help in obtaining your ITIL Certification!

Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 1
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 2
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 3

Please check The ITIL Version 3 Dumps Home Page for the latest details. Good Luck.

I have helped you! Its fair that you help me through a small donation.



Monday, October 1, 2007

ITIL Dumps Poll Results & Survey Analysis - Testimonials

After going through the results of a Poll held on itildumps.blogspot.com, I would have to say that I have been humbled by the overwhelmingly positive response to my site. A significant majority - Eighty Seven percent of visitors have mentioned that the ITIL Dumps were a really good find for them.

ITIL Dumps, SEO, Google, Page Rank, website

Based on the success of this survey, I am looking forward to hold another Poll. Check this space soon!


UPDATE:
You can now see the second poll on the right side column. What percentage of questions from ITIL Dumps' blog appeared in your Exam?
I read someone once asking this question in a forum and I thought that it was a very valid question which really tells you the usefulness of any site.
So I told myself, why not hold a poll with the readers of this site to check out the most burning question every user would want to know.
If you have anything else you would like to know, please let me know. I will create another poll for it. (smile)


As usual your comments (bouquets as well as brickbats) are most welcome.
Cheers...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is a site about new ISACA certification http://www.crisc.ru/

BDDazza said...

ITIL v3 Foundation Exam Question Paper 1 - http://itil-v3-exam-question-papers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/itil-v3-foundation-exam-question-paper-1.html

BDDazza said...

http://itil-v3-exam-question-papers.blogspot.co.uk/