ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.

Welcome. The new version of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) was launched in June 2007. ITIL V3 primarily describes the Service Lifecycle of IT Service Management.

The latest version (ITIL V3) is compassed of the five core volumes:
1. Service Strategy
2. Service Design
3. Service Transition
4. Service Operation
5. Continual Service Improvement

This site was set up to help you friends who are going to give their ITIL Exams and need practice papers to test their competence. Hope these ITIL V3 Exam Papers help in obtaining your ITIL Certification!

Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 1
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 2
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 3

Please check The ITIL Version 3 Dumps Home Page for the latest details. Good Luck.

I have helped you! Its fair that you help me through a small donation.



Monday, October 1, 2007

Submit your ITIL Exam questions here !

To make this forum more interactive, I would like to invite readers who have recently given their ITIL Exams to upload any questions that they faced (which was not included in this site) in the Comments section.

Please make sure that when uploading, the exact question and the available 4 answers are included. It is advised that you copy-paste the question/answers in the online Exam to a Notepad/Word document and then upload it here.

The bigger pool of questions we have, the easier it will be for others who are giving their Exam. I hope you can appreciate the fact that it will be YOUR contribution that will help others in clearing their Exams. :)

I will consolidate these questions and format them into a new 40 question Exam. Please do support our visitors.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I have ITIl V3 questions. How to share that to you?

Unknown said...

I planning to write the ITIL v3 foundation paper.If you have latest dump can you please send it to me this address sahidinuae@gmail.com

Abhay said...

Hi sathish, please forward the ITIL questions or Dump to
toabhayn@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Abhay

lost friends said...

please forward the ITIL questions or Dump to rajutp@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

deep said...

Please any one send ITIL V3 dumps to my mail id deepan2512@yahoo.com

Yogi said...

Please any one send me most recent ITIL V3 exam questions & answers to my mail yogibear_3@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi,everyone,please help me with finding last questions of foundation..Coulp please anyone send it to may email adress: sakina.akhmadova@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,dears...

BDDazza said...

ITIL v3: What is facility management?

http://itil-v3-exam-question-papers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/whats-is-facility-management.html

Unknown said...

can any one send ITIL V3 latest dumps to my email id:
krsaurabh3@gmail.com
its very urgent to me.

Thanks in advance.

Unknown said...

Please can anyone send me ITILV3 latest dumps on chinedu_oguaghamba@yahoo.com. Thank you.