ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.

Welcome. The new version of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) was launched in June 2007. ITIL V3 primarily describes the Service Lifecycle of IT Service Management.

The latest version (ITIL V3) is compassed of the five core volumes:
1. Service Strategy
2. Service Design
3. Service Transition
4. Service Operation
5. Continual Service Improvement

This site was set up to help you friends who are going to give their ITIL Exams and need practice papers to test their competence. Hope these ITIL V3 Exam Papers help in obtaining your ITIL Certification!

Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 1
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 2
Click here for ITIL Certification Paper 3

Please check The ITIL Version 3 Dumps Home Page for the latest details. Good Luck.

I have helped you! Its fair that you help me through a small donation.



Monday, October 1, 2007

ITIL Exam - Did it happen this way?

While going through an Analysis report of the ITIL Dumps website statistics; I found something really interesting. Some users had accessed this site not just through the usual Operating Systems like Windows XP; Linux or Mac OSX but also through Symbian OS and iPhone.

Now, I understand that Symbian OS is for mobile devices/ PDAs, but thats not my concern. Who would have been in a tearing hurry to check the dump through a PDA (probably on the move?) when it would be so much easier to view it on a PC.

So I am going to give my two cents about what happened:
I wonder if he was giving the Exam?!!! If so, then whoever it was, it was a very risky thing to do. Copying or cheating will only give you a temporary advantage. Anyways, even if you do 'pass' the ITIL Exam, you still should be able to understand the concepts behind ITIL and Best Practices enough to be able to answer questions perfectly in an Interview.

Ofcourse, there may have been other valid reasons for using a PDA to check the website, but this is what naturally occurred to me.
Do you also think the same? Please comment and let me know.

13 comments:

Me and my world said...

Hi

I cleared my ITIL exam yesterday and I wanted to tell my experiences.I saw this site from almost first day of my preparation.I saw lot of exin-100 question papers from several sites in orkut and also other websites.its not the concepts which you learn practise every single question you see anywhere helps to correlate material versus question paper and the thinking style you have to get used to.I got atleast 15 questions from past question papers which I quickly answered.For anybody who wants to write this exam new material which is kind of TSO books is available in BMC software website , you can download them and read it.We can get lot of material from ORKUT ITIL mgmt groups.all the best

Jyot said...

Hi This is Jyotsna and i have cleared my ITIL Exams last yr with 100% but now i want to upgrate V3 So if you are having ITIL Question Dumps pls mail me on jyotsnamlk@gmail.com

Jyot said...

Hi This is Jyotsna and i have cleared my ITIL Exams last yr with 100% but now i want to upgrate V3 So if you are having ITIL V3 Dumps pls mail me on jyotsnamlk@gmail.com

July 31, 2008 5:17 PM

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

I can only say from my experience but I am cuurently viewing from an iPhone because I chose to not bring my laptop during my work sponsored Foundations course. However, during breaks and self study sessions I still want to access additional materials to prepare for the exam and reinforce my understanding. I don't see it as very practical (let alone possible) to use a mobile device to look at information while in the actual exam.

Vidhya said...

Hi Rahul, many thanks for the sample papers. Can you help me with the online study material for ITIL v3. I checked the and all the sites require that the student pay > 150USD. Un fortunately, I cannot do so. Please do let me know if any website is available that provides study material. Thanks in advance. Vidhya. (vidhya1312@gmail.com)

Kiran said...

Hi Vidya,
I am preparing for ITIL foundation exam. Can you please forward available dump to kiran.maan@gmail.com.

Mohamed Hassan said...

hi,
I am preparing for ITIL Foundation Exin0-101, could you please send me the available dumbs to hassan2k@ymail.com

Sunil Thacker said...

Can someone please forward me question papers on sunil.thacker.stu@gmail.com

Thanks in advance to all and all the best to one and all.

Cheers,
Sunil Thacker

Unknown said...

Hi,
Can someone please forward me the questions to a4ananth@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth

Kishwar said...

Hi

Can someone pls help me to pass latest dump for ITIL v3
my email address kish_hasnain@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks & regards
Kish

charanjeet singh said...

dear all

please sent itil v3 dumps to flipmodeuk2000@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi friends, I am planning to appear the ITIL v3 foundation exam next week. Though I am preparing the exam from the ITIL books, I am looking for latest dumps of the exam. If any of you have, kindly mail to me in my address nxtman3852@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Nxt

itSiders said...

Hello all. I will start offering dumps on my site that were based on my experience. If you are curious or want to contribute, please visit my blog. Thanks. http://www.itsiders.com